What is up with Gaspar?

Go down

What is up with Gaspar?

Post  Brandy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:29 pm

He seems to go back and forth with Brandy. He wants to eat her and next thing you know, he wants to date her. I guess she's just too much for him to resist.

Most of the time, he's after Whiskers, but there have been times he wanted to eat Brandy. In the episode "Whiskers First Friend", when Brandy had changed her mind with the deal she had made with Gaspar, he wanted to eat her so it's clear he likes her in that way.

For most of season one, he didn't really have a crush on her. In the episode "Funky Bunny", Brandy asks him at one point to go with her to the Harrington ball but he refused.

By the second season, especially in the episode "What Price Dignity", it's clear he wants Brandy to like him instead of wanting to eat her. What are your thoughts about this?
Brandy

View user profile http://biggestbrandyfan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What is up with Gaspar?

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

He is one interesting gecko to say the least. It would be interesting if they were to make a season 3, what direction would they take Gaspar. Would he like Brandy as a meal or as a girl friend. I'm really hoping for a season 3.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm

I think this gecko has too much time on his hands. lol Aside from wanting to eat Brandy or date her, I noticed he's always trying to be the ruler of the Amazon. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, but so far all of his plans to be ruler keep back firing. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 pm

brandyharrington20 wrote:He is one interesting gecko to say the least. It would be interesting if they were to make a season 3, what direction would they take Gaspar. Would he like Brandy as a meal or as a girl friend. I'm really hoping for a season 3.
Who knows where they would take it. If I was to make a guess though, I would say he would still looking for ways to date Brandy.

Back to top Go down

Post  CanzetYote on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm

I think Gaspar is into vore.
CanzetYote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: