Brandy's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The big game (episode 24)

2 posters

Go down

The big game (episode 24) Empty The big game (episode 24)

Post  Brandy Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 am

Another great episode in my opinion. Brandy wants her team to do well, but Ed is constantly messing it up for her. As a result, she traded him to Gaspar in replacement for 2 monkeys. When it came time for the big game though against Gaspar, his slippery skin made Gaspar win the game. It just goes to show that the worst player on the team could lead the team to victory.

As in other episodes, Whiskers how dumb and gross he is at the end of the episode. Gaspar and Brandy made a bet and the loser had to go on a date with Gaspar. Gaspar's only downfall to that was he never said who the loser was on the team. You got to wonder though how the date would have gone with Brandy actually had to go with him. If that would have been the case, I think it would have been Gaspar's worst nightmare. affraid
Brandy
Brandy

http://biggestbrandyfan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The big game (episode 24) Empty Re: The big game (episode 24)

Post  CanzetYote Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 pm

I felt really bad for Ed in this episode. The scene where he has tears rolling down his face was just heartbreakingly sad.
CanzetYote
CanzetYote

Back to top Go down